Even More Rules For Leaders
1. Perfect people don't make you great. They're too cautious.
2. The first year with any company is the best.
3. Fixing weakness prevents failure, building strength brings excellence.
4. Think of your team as the people who pay you.
5. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.
6. When you pay someone, that's a great time to give feedback.
7. Freedom is great when the boundaries are clear.
8. Don't lament change. Look for opportunities in disruption.
9. Promote brand awareness. Let everyone know what it can do and can't.
10. People don't fear change, they fear the unknown. Informed people don't fear change.
Find more here