Starbucks Chair Update

Regular readers will recall that I was deeply disappointed this week by the replacement of the greatest chairs in the world by evil, less comfortable chairs at my regular Starbucks.

Why, I wondered, would the Starbucks people have done that without consulting me, a regular customer? Well, this morning, when I went in, Amy, the barista (coffee person), told me that the District Manager visited the store yesterday and asked about the reception of the new chairs. Amy told her that the reception was not good, basing her comments, I suspect, on my complaints alone.

Well, to my surprise, the District Manager appears to agree with me and is going to try to get those old chairs back. I would have assumed that it's too late for that, the horse being out of the barn. But, we'll see. In the meantime, I've made myself comfortable on the couch.

No comments: