Do you like our new layout?

Gentle Reader,

Anthony and I decided to change the format our blog. I liked the other one (he didn't) but the reason for the change was: our permalinks never worked. Now they do.

At first I thought I would like this new format but now I'm not so sure. The heading is small and bland and the site loads unevenly with the colours coming in at different times.

Do you have any suggestions? Feel free to post frank comments. We can take it. Though we probably won't follow your advice if only because it's hard for two people to agree on anything. Thanking you in advance. The CH's.

2 comments:

The Meatriarchy said...

I don't like the huge red title in the post.

Ian McKenzie said...

I like the new look, even the red titles. It's not as gaudy as the prvious orange theme.