How To Become A Millionaire
Ellen Roseman at The Toronto Star
reviewed a few how-to authors.
This information doesn't sound very
valuable to me. Any opinions?
- most millionaires are self-employed business owners
- they are frugal
- they make detailed lists before grocery shopping
- they switch long-distance providers to save money
- they have furniture refurbished before buying new
- they donate more money to charity than average
- they support more family members than average
- create passive income from investments
or from a business that runs on its own
- a business that requires constant devotion can make you poor
- it must be something you can set in motion and
ignore for months at a time.
- real estate is ideal
- self denial is the key
- don't buy lattes