Anthony Will Be Posting At Mid-day

Hey, everyone, Anthony left me a message this morning to let you know that he will be posting at midday. Why? Well, he knows that people like to goof off on Friday afternoon so he thought he would give you something to do.

In the meantime, here are some inspirational quotations:

Charisma is a very over-valued commodity... In serious times, personality ungrounded in policy is useless. Whereas rock-solid policy detached from shallow personality is oddly reassuring. (Mark Steyn: The short man stands tall October 18, 2004 The Australian).

There's no point in a situation like this being an 80 per cent ally. (John Howard, PM Australia)

Nothing important was ever done in a prudential frame of mind. (David Brooks).

Successful entrepreneurs are not prone to dark nights of the soul. That's one reason they're successful.(Margaret Wente Globe and Mail 04 07 17, "I'll be back. I will be back.")

You can't hurt me. Because I'm not afraid of being alone. And I'm not afraid of having to work hard if I don't have any money. (Marlon Brando)

No comments: